anthonyrowenaqb 发表于 2024-1-14 07:24:09

雲南「福興慶記 滙號紋銀」牌坊錠 雙樑打 「官公估佘看」

最近大學開學期,所以可能沒有很多時間。
雲南「福興慶記 滙號紋銀」牌坊錠 雙樑打 「官公估佘看」

[*]Fuxingqing Bank Remitance Fine Silver
[*]原汁原味老收藏包漿。比較舒服一點。
[*]Acquired: 1/13/2024 - Spot Silver + Percentage Premium

Cribb's Sycees in the British Museum: BMC-Class LXVI Group I. Weight: 174.0 grams ~ 4.70 taels

亚高 发表于 2024-1-15 05:40:08

翻译非常准确。

anthonyrowenaqb 发表于 2024-1-15 05:54:47

感謝師傅!

anthonyrowenaqb 发表于 2024-2-25 09:38:16

CHINA (Qing) | YUNNAN “地方匯款錠” 4.70 Tael Saddle “Paifang” Sycee | Assayer Chop (x2) - SHE (官公估佘看) | Nice EF - Darkly Toned and Patinated, Sharp L&R Stamps, Well Cast! - 173.0 Grams

Hello! Yet another Yunnan “paifang” or saddle sycee that was acquired by me today and was used during the Qing Dynasty and perhaps the early Republic period, perhaps for bank remittances and even the opium trade. This is a double assaying stamp type with the CHOPS or STAMPS being the SAME. That is, this ingot has been inspected by 官公估佘看 or by PUBLIC INSPECTOR SHE (佘). Note, this piece does not have INSPECTOR TONG or anyone else chopping, which is interesting as these were often assayer chopped with TWO different ASSAYER names, such as my first specimen posted.

Now, the BANK name is from the Fuxingqing Bank (福興慶記) and is of the remittance fine silver type or 匯號紋銀. This bank seems rather prolific and there are other specimens that I was able to find that have an additional stamp on the ridge of the packsaddle sycee; yet, this piece does not and seems to be a more uncommon type. The bank itself seems a bit common and more research will be done on the different variations of the ASSAYER chops that are found on these pieces.

I would grade this a nice XF piece with excellent details and an overall toned nature that is even present on the underside of the sycee. This is a moderately handled type with bold stamps, especially the left and right stamps. The center has an equally bold stamp and non-weak, and there is the usual depression from production in the center. There is also a nice darkish patina to the piece, that really accentuates ALL the stamps, and there are some natural, minor earthen deposits in the crevasses adding to its originality. The underside has the distinctive casting holes that lend to its period nature and authenticity. This piece is also free from any major defects like cleaning or corrosion, as well as test cuts or clippings or gouging on, say, the underside of this wholesome sycee.

References: BMC-Class LXVI Group I.
Provenance: From an old Colonial Era, Hong Kong Collection.
Acquired: 1/13/2024

741741 发表于 2024-2-26 09:42:23

味道好

anthonyrowenaqb 发表于 2024-2-26 10:03:39

741741 发表于 2024-2-26 09:42
味道好

多谢你!
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 雲南「福興慶記 滙號紋銀」牌坊錠 雙樑打 「官公估佘看」